Benefits of ChillCo Training Courses
- Increased technician confidence, skill level, and productivity
- Improved operating and troubleshooting performance
- Improved equipment reliability & efficiency
- Enhanced safety and production quality
Next Training Session in Houston, TX: 5/24-27
Commercial OEMs covered will include Trane, York, Carrier, Daikin, Smardt, etc.
Process OEMs will include Frick, GEA/FES, Mycom, Howden, Vilter, etc.
Commercial & Industrial Chiller Training Class
Class Length: 3.5 Days
One of the challenging issues facing the large tonnage HVAC&R industry is a lack of personnel entering the field. Salaries are climbing and there is a demand for competent, knowledgeable technicians. Take this opportunity to enhance your career, increase your value to your employer, and save your employer money by running an efficient and reliable system.
Understanding the operation of chillers increases efficiency and reliability!
— Shelley Nettles, Mechanical Engineer, Georgia Gulf (Plaquemine, LA)
This course covers the following:
- Commercial Comfort Cooling Systems
- Industrial Process Refrigeration Systems
- Compressor Components (Screw, Centrifugal, and Reciprocating)
- Proper Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Advanced Diagnosis & Troubleshooting Techniques
Upon completion, students will receive a training certificate indicating that the student has learned to:
- Understand physical laws of thermodynamics
- Understand building climate control systems
- Maintain chiller systems on a continual basis
- Use advanced troubleshooting techniques