Chiller Parts & Accessories
ChillCo is well known for locating even the hardest to find refrigeration system and chiller parts. We have the technical know-how to respond quickly and to efficiently supply replacement parts of all types. ChillCo can supply parts for not only current production machines, but for older, out of production equipment as well. ChillCo maintains an extensive technical library on all chiller brands and a broad inventory of centrifugal parts, screw parts, absorption parts, and reciprocating system parts. These resources ensure our clients get what they need, when they need it, at a competitive price. Shipping is available throughout the U.S. & internationally.
ChillCo is THE Chiller Parts Resource!
- Impellers, Gear Sets and Labyrinth Seals
- Vane Assemblies, Journal and Thrust Bearings
- Rotors, Shaft Seals and Slide Valves
- Oil Pumps, Pistons and Rods
- Tear Down/Overhaul Kits
Compressors - New & Remanufactured
- All Brands of Microprocessor-based Control Panels
- Associated Components (Display, Control Boards, I/O Boards, Relays, etc.)
Cooling Tower Parts
- Gear Boxes
- Fan Blades
- Open Drive
- High Efficiency OEM and Aftermarket Purge Parts
- Tubes, Heat Exchangers, Coils etc.
Establishing a Credit Account
All first orders are sold on a prepaid basis. We accept most major credit cards (processing fee may apply) or electronic bank transfer (processing fee may apply). For continuing business relationships, we will gladly establish an open credit account. At a minimum, to establish an open account, your company must meet the following requirements:
- Be in business a minimum of three years, with a good Dunn & Bradstreet rating.
- Have prompt Dunn & Bradstreet payment history, with no derogatory credit information.
- Have a minimum of three reputable, verifiable credit references.
- Have verifiable bank reference(s).
- Be incorporated in the United States.
- Depending on amount requested, other information may be required.
Returns & Liability
ChillCo makes no representation of any item sold to be fit for a particular purpose and assumes no liability for its use or misuse. It is assumed that the item(s) will be installed and operated by qualified personnel. Due to the nature of temperature-related equipment, refunds are not issued on returns. If the part is deemed defective by the manufacturer, it will be replaced with a new/identical part and returned to owner. Please note, return shipping expenses are not included; it must be shipped prepaid. ChillCo will not accept "collect" shipments.